Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Susie's upcoming Halloween Class projects!

WOW!!!!!
Check out all of my Halloween projects!!!
I think that they all turned out super cute!
Haven't I created a fun variety of Halloween projects
for my upcoming Halloween Classes!
 
Do you live around me?
Are you signed up to come to my upcoming Halloween Class?
If you aren't signed up yet- don't miss out on joining me, 
so that you can come make these Halloween projects with me!
 
These are the 5 Halloween projects that everyone will be making at my upcoming Halloween classes!  
1.  Stars Treat Bag with Witches Hat
2.  Spooky Tree box
3.  Twisted Easel Witch card 
4.  Haunted House pocket card
5.  Pumpkin/Ghost pocket card

Thus far I have only posted the Haunted House pocket card here on my blog.  I have shared all of the supplies & measurements in my post for you!  The link for the Haunted House pocket card blog post is posted above- so that you can check it out!

Yes- I will be posting photos of the rest of these projects here on my blog- sometime within the next couple of weeks!  So be sure you stop back by & check out all of the details about them!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!

Happy Stamping!  Hugs- SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment