Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Hues of Happiness

 WOW!
I just think that this card is gorgeous!
 
So this what I ended up deciding on using with he Hues of Happiness DSP.
Thank you so much to all of you that helped me decided between
the 2 cards that I posted on my BLOG POST HERE!
 
This birthday card is the card I created for my mom's birthday- 
which is today!
I ended up liking this card so much I decided it would be 
one of my September monthly class cards too!
 Are you joining me to stamp at any of my September monthly classes?
If so you'll be making this pretty card! 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Go To Greetings'
card stock:
  • Gorgeous Grape- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Gorgeous Grape- 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Gorgeous Grape- 3/4 x 4"
  • Highland Heather- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder
  • Highland Heather- 1/2 x 4"- emboss using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 3"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Hues of Happiness-
  • 1 1/4 x 4"
  • 3/4 x 4"
ink:  Gorgeous Grape
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder; Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels; White Glittered Organdy Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I am headed out the door early today & will spend my day stamping 
with many of my friends!
I can't wait!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment