Pages

Monday, June 20, 2022

Wisteria Wishes plus a sneak peek!

 When I first saw the 'Wisteria Wishes' stamp set-
I thought of trees!!
So check out the awesome tree cards here,
using the 'Wisteria Wishes' stamp set!
 
Where did this DSP come from?
This is a sneak peek of the Sweetest Christmas DSP
that is on page 9 in the July-December (Holiday) Catalog.
This DSP will be available to order on July 1, 2022!
How did I do it?
I used Garden Green ink & stamped the trees.
I inked them, stamped them onto the Basic White card stock
and then 'shadow' stamped them.
This means I stamped them again 2 times without reinking my stamp.
This is how you get the lighter shades of the green trees.

This is what it looks like when standing up. 
It is a fun z fold (my favorite fold).
So what do you think?
It is awesome huh!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Wisteria Wishes'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"-fold into z fold for card base
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped rectangle
  • Garden Green- 1 x 4"
  • Garden Green- 1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped rectangle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for card front
  • Basic White- 2 5/8 x 4 7/8"- stamp trees onto
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out 
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:   Sweetest Christmas DSP- 2 x 5"
ink: Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Contours Dies; Double Oval Punch; White 3/8' Glittered Organdy Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


1 comment: