Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Awash in Beauty

This is simple.......but soooooo pretty!
 
I used the words from the 'True Beauty' stamp set,
along with the coordinating Awash in Beauty DSP.
I just cut this Awash in Beauty DSP in half & layered it onto
a piece of Polished Pink card stock.
I added some White Glittered Organdy Ribbon & Solid Faceted Gems.
 I used some Wink of Stella over the flowers.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'True Beauty' (words)
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"& fold in half for card base
  • Polished Pink- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Awash in Beauty DSP- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
ink:  Polished Pink
other:  Solid Faceted Gems; White Glittered Organdy Ribbon; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment