Pages

Monday, June 6, 2022

Cottage Rose Bundle

Check out this gorgeous Black & White card.
This is a totally Susie card.
 
I created this card to share/swap with some of 
my demonstrator friends that I spent time with in Utah this past week.

I used the 'Cottage Rose Bundle'.
Check it out on page 57 in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
I used the Stylish Shapes Dies (Stitched Square) too.
 This is a fun z fold card.
See what it looks like standing up!!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Cottage Rose'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"- z fold for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 1/2" strip- die cut Stitched Square Die
  • Basic Black- 1 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp rose/leaves in bottom left corner & top right corner for card front
  • Basic White- 3 1/4" strip- stamp rose/leaves onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stylish Shapes Dies; Cottage Flowers Dies; Black Matte Dots; Wink of Stella; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment