Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

The FREE SHIPPING offer from Stampin' UP! ENDS TONIGHT at midnight!

Happy Monday everyone!

Here is a cute card that my demonstrator friend Jessi made.
I just love the chalk board cards.

'Feel Goods'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Basic Black
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack-(4 1/2" x 6 1/2"- pg. 16 Spring Catalog) 
ink:  White Craft Pad
supplies:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing folder

WOW!
Ila had a fun workshop yesterday!
I loved spending my afternoon stamping with everyone.

The twins have picked up a cough.
Hoping it doesn't turn into an ear infection. 
Funny how they weren't sick until they had a dr appt last week for their 18 month check up.
We might be going back to see Dr. Mary this week.
Hoping when Manda gets here this morning with them slept good & are on the uphill side.

I am going to be planning LOTS OF PROJECTS for my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp every spare minute I have this week!  
Deadline to RSVP is Wednesday.

I hope you have a great start to your week.
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment