Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here is another 'Summer Silhouettes' card.....

Hi!
Here is another pretty card created with the 'Summer Silhouettes' stamp set.
We did this at my STYC last Saturday!
'Summer Silhouettes' & 'Sweet Essentials' 
cs:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum
First Edition Designer Paper
2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum
supplies:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Perfect Plum 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals, basic pearls

WOW- what a crazy week!!!
Our poor little guy Drake has been sick all with with a fever since Monday.
When I took him to the dr on Wednesday- they said that if he is not better by Friday they'd call in meds.
He had pressure behind both ear drums, but they were hoping it was just viral.
BUT- if they would have given him the meds on Wednesday he wouldn't be so sick now.
High temp, shakes, not eating, not sleeping, etc....hope he feels better today!
We've done alot of cuddle time this week.
I am hoping the meds kick in & he is better soon.

I'm finally home today- all day & night!
YIPEE!
I haven't been home one night this week.
I have LOTS to do today before we leave tomorrow morning on our Stampin' Up! trip.
First off is to make my swaps & then get my packing done.
After that I'll work on the rest of everything on my list of things to do.
Guess I need to find our suitcases thought before I can do any packing!

Happy Saturday to you all!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment