Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

A "faux tearing" beautiful card......

Hello!
Here is another beautiful card that we'll be doing at my Spring STYC today!
I got a card similar to this one at Founders last fall from Linda Guiterrez & knew it was something I wanted to share with my customers at one of my STYC events! 
What a fun technique this is!
And I really like this 'Flowering Flourishes' stamp set too!

'Flowering Flourishes' & ''Curly Cute'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Glossy White
ink:  Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green
supplies:  Sponge daubers, Sponges, Basic Rhinestones 
 
Deke & I set up tables & chairs last night at the building for today's class.
Then we came home & he helped me do all of the food!
(You've heard me say it before & I'm going to tell you again- I have a wonderful husband & I couldn't do all I do if he didn't help me.  But that is a 2 way street as I help him with the hogs too.  We are blessed to have each other!)
Aunt Kathy, Uncle Jerry & Brayden were here too for awhile.
Aunt Kathy brought back some of the Big Shot things she'd taken home to cut for me & then while she was here she helped fold card stock for the cards that I had cut.
I am very appreciative that she is home from being in Arizona all winter & is so great at helping me.
I've been cutting & cutting & cutting some more!
Everyone joining me today will be going home with tons of cool projects (mostly cards).
My goal is that they all enjoy their day & go home with lots of new ideas too!
I hope everyone there learns at least 2 new things!
I am super excited too that my sister-in-law Sheryl gets to come today to stamp with us!
She lives in Illinois & rarely do we get to stamp together.
Her joining us today will be a treat for both of us!
Ok......I'm back to cutting!
I have lots of packed boxes sitting all over my family room floor that I'll be loading in my car in a couple of hours.
When tonight gets here I'm going to CRASH!
Think I'll take some extra coffee with me today as I'm going to need it to help keep me going.

Wishing you a SWEET SATURDAY for whatever you have planned!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment