Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More 'SNOW'!

Living in Iowa blesses us with quite a bit of snow each winter.  This has been a strange winter thus far & we haven't had much snow until the past 5 days.  We woke up this morning to more snow & blowing snow!  It is very pretty, but not fun to work & drive in. 

Speaking of "SNOW" made me think that today would be a perfect day for me to share a cute project I did at my annual fall "Stamp 'Til You Cramp" stamp camp, that I hosted last October.  Aren't these blocks adorable!  I have been enjoying looking at mine sitting above my cabinets in my Stampin' Studio. 

card stock:  Marina Mist; Whisper White; Basic Black; Early Espresso; Pumpkin Pie
Letters to Santa Designer Paper
supplies:  Kraft Gift Boxes; Big Shot; Serif Essentials Alphabet; Snowflake punch; Snowburst Embossing folder; Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon; rhinestones (colored red with a permanent magic marker); Round Tab punch; circle from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack; white gel pen; black marker.

Someday soon I will  post what is on the other side of my blocks!  It cute too!!  A cool way that I got "double duty" out of my blocks!  I know my friends that made them at my stamp camp enjoyed creating theirs for their home too.  Teri loved them so much that she made several of them to give as Christmas gifts!!  

Ok- need to run.......the twins just went home & every Tuesday night I get to be a farmer & help my husband on our farm!  So I'm off now to help Deke sort & load a semi of market hogs.  When I get in later tonight I have alot of creating I have to get done in my Stamp Studio!!  Deke has a meeting tonight so I'll be home alone & pray I accomplish alot of stamping that I need to get caught up on! 

Happy Stamping!!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment