Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Another 'Sweet Cake' card to share!!

HELLO!
Just a quick post tonight...I had a busy (yet fun) day with all 3 of my boys here.  Just getting dishes done & toys all picked up & I'm off to my Stamp Studio to create!  I have a downline meeting tomorrow with my group & several adopted demonstrator friends.  So- I have LOTS to get done before I can go to bed tonight (or early morning)!  YIKES!!

Had a great time last night stampin' at my home with several friends/customers that got to join me!  Here is one of the cute cards that we made.  Be sure to check out the picture of it below with it opened up!  Too cute huh!
 
'Sweet Cake' & 'Bring on the Cake' sets

card stock:  Island Indigo, Calypso Coral & Whisper White
Sweet Shop Specialty Designer paper

ink:  Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede

supplies:  Bitty Shapes punch pack (small circle), Heart to Heart punch (small heart), Scallop Oval punch, XL Oval punch, Ticket Corner punch, Dazzling Details glitter glue.

Don't you just love this fold & how the card stands up!

ENJOY!!!
Hope everyone is staying warm!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment