Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

'Mixed Bunch' & coordinating punch- Occasions Mini

WOW!!!
I had an amazing day at my Hiawatha workshop today!  FUN was enjoyed by all attending I do believe!  We had a large group & a few new gals joined us!  Mary was a gracious hostess!!  She had lots of delicious food & treats for us!  We remembered her mother's birthday (which was today & whom passed away 14 years ago).  She may be gone but never forgotten!  Her favorite flowers were red & white carnations- which Mary had on the table as the centerpiece.  And then after her workshop Mary sent the beautiful vase of carnations home with me to enjoy all week long.  How sweet!!!  I will enjoy them!  Promise!

I have 2 cards I want to share with you tonight......both cards are the same layout.  I just used different color combinations.

'Mixed Bunch' & ''Loving Thoughts'
card stock:  Pool Party, So Saffron, Old Olive & Whisper White
Sweet Shop Specialty Designer paper
ink:  So Saffron
supplies: Blossom punch, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Large Pearl Jewels, 2 1/2" circle punch

One of everyone's favorite new stamp sets that I used at today's workshop was 'Mixed Bunch' & the coordinating 'Blossom' punch.  I have to agree- they are some of my new favorites too!  This set & punch has SO MANY possibilities for versatility!  I will be showing you more ideas using these 2 new products from the Occasions Mini in upcoming posts. 

Don't you just love these cards!  These are what I call clean & simple!  And I don't know which one is my favorite one!  Which is your favorite? 

'Mixed Bunch' & 'Curly Cute'
CS:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive & Whisper White
Pocketful of Posies designer paper
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Marker:  Daffodil Delight
Supplies: Blossom punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch

ENJOY!!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment