Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

We are off to Fiji on our Stampin' Up! trip!

 
  Bula!
This is a Fijian word meaning “health or hello".
It is a greeting we will hear everywhere we go on this exotic island of paradise.

Oh my gosh.....Fiji is not a place that was ever on my bucket list.....
but I am excited about going!
I am so looking forward to spending the week with Deke 
& enjoying a slower pace of life for a change!
WOW!!
I owe this trip to all of YOU- my loyal customers for letting me share my love of stamping with you!
I earned this trip based upon my sales from all of you placing orders with me.
I know.....I've had LOTS & LOTS of workshops & stamp classes this past year,
creating new stamping projects to share with all of you!

Fiji is a land of extraordinary natural beauty.
And only in my dreams can I imagine all of this.
It seems so unreal......like you need to pinch me or something.
I will be sure to take lots of pictures & post them when we return, so that I can share it all with you!

The internet access if very limited there & so is cell phones reception.
So as of now I'm not planning to be able to post anything or have you hear from me until our return on happenings about the trip.
BUT-
I have gotten pictures taken of cards & posts are ready for Manda to publish each day for me.
Heck- since I started my blog almost 1 1/2 years ago I have 
NEVER MISSED A DAY OF POSTING YET!!  
And I don't want to ruin my running streak now.
So be sure to continue to stop by each day see a stamped creation!

I can't wait to return home & share all kinds of new things with each of you!
You won't want to miss coming to stamp with me in May!!
I promise to have a treat for you!

I'll be in touch when we return.
THANKS AGAIN to all of YOU!

Now.....to finish my swap & then sleep a couple of hours.
We haven't started packing yet & need to have chores done, packed & ready to walk out the door to head to the airport by 9:00 a.m today!
 
Sending you all a big HUG!
Take care.
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment