Pages

Friday, December 30, 2022

Lucky Clover sneak peek

This is my March 2023 page.
I used some NEW Spring Mini & Sale-a-bration products 
that will be available on 1/5/23!
  • Lucky Clover stamp set & coordinating punch
  • Day at the Farm DSP- SAB choice- FREE with $50 product order
The calendar bases are all 4 x 4" & I punched holes in the top of them.
The calendar is 1 3/4 x 2 1/4" & layered with a 2 x 2 1/2" Garden Green CS.
*The other measurements are below, as they are the same on the card.
NOTE:  On the calendar I used Sahara Sand & on the card I used Crumb Cake.
Here is the card I made similar to the calendar page!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Lucky Clover'- available 1/5/23
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 1/4 x 4"- stamp words onto
  • Garden Green- 3 x 4"- stamp little clovers onto diagonally
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp clover onto & punch out
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
Day at the Farm- Sale-a-bration choice- FREE with $50 product order- available 1/5/23
  • 1 1/2 x 5 1/4"- (x2)
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Garden Green Ribbon; Lucky Clover Punch; Opal Rounds; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment