Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Adorable Owls Sneak Peek!

WOW- where did this 2022 year go??
It just flew by!
THANK YOU for stamping with me this year!
I treasure each of you & look forward to stamping with you in the 
coming NEW YEAR of 2023!
 
Today I'm sharing my September 2023 page.
 
I used some NEW Spring Mini & Sale-a-bration products 
that will be available on 1/5/23!
  • Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder
  • Burlap (Real Red) Ribbon Combo pack
  • Adorable Owls stamp set-  FREE with $50 product order
The calendar bases are all 4 x 4" & I punched holes in the top of them.
The calendar is 1 3/4 x 2 1/4" & layered with a 2 x 2 1/2" Soft Suede CS.
*The other measurements are below, as they are the same on the card.
Here is the card I made similar to the calendar page! 
I just think that this owl is adorable!!
He makes me smile!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Adorable Owls'- Sale-a-bration choice- FREE with a $50 product order- available 1/5/23
card stock:
  • Sahara Sand- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half
  • Sahara Sand- 3 x 4"- emboss using Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder- available 1/5/23
  • Soft Suede- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Soft Suede- 2 1/2" strip- die cut 2 1/4" circle 
  • Soft Suede- 1/4 x 4"
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip-  stamp owl, color with Stampin' Blends & die cut with 2" circle
  • Basic White- 3/8" x 1 3/4"strip- stamp words onto & flag ends with scissors 
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink: Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Old Olive, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light & Dark Crumb Cake
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder- available 1/5/23; Burlap Ribbon (combo pack)- available 1/5/23; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and perfect for a masculine card! Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I just LOVE these owls! Happy Stamping!!

      Delete