Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Hand-Penned card

 

Check out these pretty cards!

The vertical one is a card that everyone attending my
Spring Stamp-a-Stack will be making.
 
I used so to be retired products on this card.
These will be RETIRED on 5/2/22 or while supplies last only.
  • Just Jade card stock
  • Just Jade ink pad
  • Hand-Penned DSP
  • Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
  • 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems
I just think that this card is so pretty.
It remind me of my Grandma Cox.
The colors, flowers, doily, ribbon, embellishments- I love them all! 
 So what do you think?
Isn't this a great All Occasions card!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'On the Horizon'- words
card stock:
  • Just Jade- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base- RETIRING on 5/2/22
  • Just Jade- 1 x 3"- RETIRING on 5/2/22
  • Mint Macaron- 3 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Mint Macaron- 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 2 3/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Hand-Penned DSP- 3 x 5 1/2"- RETIRING on 5/2/22
ink:  Mint Macaron- RETIRING on 5/2/22
other:  2020-2022 In Color Square Gems (Just Jade)- RETIRING; Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo- RETIRING; Heart & Home Doilies; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment