Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Tasty Treats designer paper!

A quick post......love this clean & simple card.  This was another one of the cards everyone joining me for my 'All Occasions' card class made.

The words are from the stamp set- 'Scenic Sayings'.

And check out the cut designer paper Tasty Treats.
Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
stamp set:  'Scenic Sayings'
card stock:  
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/2" strip for scalloped circle, 4 1/4 x 2 1/4", 5 1/4 x 1 1/4
  • Pool Party- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- fold in half
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside of card), 2 3/4" strip for circle
designer paper:  
  • Tasty Treats- 4 x 2; 5 x 1 1/4
ink:  Pool Party
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circle Framelits, Pool Party ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot
+++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  We started out bright & early with selling hogs.  I then picked up the boys for the day & we had soccer games.  They all did a great job & they have sure progressed in their skills since last year!! Drake & Brayden both scored.  And then burning the midnight oil last night cutting card stock.  

This morning I'll finish getting things packed up & loaded in my car.  I'll be headed out to N. Liberty for my monthly stamp class there.  Kathy is our hostess this month.  We have a big group coming!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing!  I've got some super cute cards with lots of Big Shot things & fun folds for them to do.  I'll share these cards later this month- as I don't want to spoil the fun for everyone yet this early in the month- as the rest of my monthly classes are later than normal this month due to me being gone to On Stage next weekend & then Easter.  

I've gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment