Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

'Lift Me Up!

Gosh.....I should have posted this card before Sale-a-bration (SAB) was over with.  This is one of cards I created for my All Occasions Card Classes.  

Are you one of the many that got the Carried Away DSP- check out this card where I combined the DSP & the 'Lift Me Up' stamp set too!

This is a clean & simple card- but I really like it.
Here are the supplies & the measurements I used to make this card-
stamp set:  'Lift Me Up'
card stock:  
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • White- 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 ; 1 1/4 x 3 1/4; 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside of the card)
  • Night of Navy-  3 1/2 x 4 3/4
designer paper:
  • Carried Away DSP- a 2017 Sale-a-bration choice- no longer available! 3x3
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Night of Navy Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
On this one I changed the words & added a little heart.  It is cute too isn't it!
+++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with the boys.  When they went home last night I tired to get caught up on bookwork & made a quick trip to Osky last night to deposit a hog check.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  We have a few errands to run this morning.  

Tonight when the boys go home I'll be a busy bee......stamping, cooking, packing......as I leave for Stampin' Up! On Stage tomorrow morning!  So I have tons I need to get done.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment