Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Warm Wishes!

More snowflakes & a fun technique here called 'smack down'.

I was playing with left over pieces laying in my pile & thought this turned out cute!
stamp set:  'Tin of Tags'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
ink:  Dapper Denim, Marina Mistother:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with my 2 little ones.  When they were gone home I spent my evening out on the farm in the COLD helping Deke mark, sort & move big pigs.  We then sold some too.  I'm not ready for this cold of weather.  I was froze when we got in. 

I burnt the midnight oil last night working on stamping stuff!

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  They'll go with us out to the hog houses all morning, as we get more baby piggies delivered this morning!  

Tonight when the boys go home I'll burn the midnight oil again stamping!  I have boxes & boxes of stuff from my last few classes that I have got to get all finished & put away.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment