Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2016

More 2017 calendars

Here are 2 more of my 2017 calendar pages.  I LOVE this little owl!!  And I love that he has a little punch that goes with him.  He is from the 'Cozy Critters' hostess stamp set that is in the retiring Holiday Catalog.
 
September 2017
stamp set:  'Cozy Critters'- Holiday Catalog (retiring) & 'Sunburst Sayings'
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
ink: Soft Suede
other:  Owl Builder Punch, (retired Oval punch, retied Modern Label punch), Dimesnionals, Paper Snips
___________
You all know I'm a Halloween lover.....so I think that this calendar page is super cute too!  
I used the Clear Wink of Stella Pen on the windows to add some glitz.  In person it is super cute!

October 2017
stamp set:  'Halloween Scares' & 'Spooky Fun'
card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Crushed Curry & Smoky Slate
other:  1" Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, Paper Snips Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella  Pen
 ___________

I love fall!  And I absolutely love this stamp set- 'Paisleys & Posies'.  It is in the Holiday Catalog & will be carrying over- thus it will still be available  until at least the end of May.  WOO HOO!
 

November 2017
stamp set:  'Paisleys & Posies'
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
ink:  Always Artichoke
other:  (retired- Little Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++
I was up early yesterday morning & spent most of my day stamping, working on swaps that I do with a group of demonstrator friends from Founders.  Last night I wrapped Christmas gifts.  Deke & I rubbed down our loin & got it started to cook about 12:30 when we went to bed.  It will cook low & slow all night.  

We'll be up early in the morning.  Deke will chore & I'll be cleaning, cooking & finishing things up for our family Christmas!  Our kids & grandsons will all be here at noon for our Christmas together.  Tonight we will all be going to mass together.  When we get home from there I'll be cooking & getting food ready for our 2 Christmas's that we have tomorrow. 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment