Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

'Fresh Vintage'- Sale-a-bration card

HI!
Here is a pretty card we did at my February workshops.  I did the technique called- inlaid embossing......I adhered the striped designer paper onto the Very Vanilla card stock & then ran them through the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Isn't it cool!!

'Very Vintage' & 'Outlined Occasions' (SAB) sets

cs:  Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade
Everyday Enchantment designer paper (SAB)

ink:  Lucky Limeade
markers:  Poppy Parade & Lucky Limeade

supplies:  Everyday Enchantment ribbon & brads (SAB), Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, word window punch, Scallop Squares duo die, paper piercing tool & mat pack, basic pearl

I carefully curled the ribbon with the edge of my paper snips!!  So cute- huh!

Just LOVE all of the Sale-a-bration Mini things this year!!!  I can't get enough of them!

ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment