Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

'Apothecary Art' card

WOW!  A busy weekend of stamping for me! 

Yesterday I had a party at Marsha's house.  It was alot of fun!!  I enjoyed getting to meet her family & friends that joined us.  She was an amazing hostess!  She had a huge "buffet" for us for lunch.  I'm thrilled that she earned so much free stuff because she was a hostess!!

I'm off soon to another party today!  It will be at Mary's home, where her family & friends will be joining us.  I can't wait to see everyone & share with them.    

Today I want to share this pretty card that we stamped at Phyllis's party!  (And we will also be stamping it at Mary's party today too!)  I did it as a different- 'pull up fold'.  I thought it turned out cute.  What do you think?

'Apothecary Art'
cs:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Basic Gray
marker:  Calypso Coral
supplies:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelit dies, hat pin, Pool Party seam binding ribbon, basic pearls, dazzling details glitter glue, dimensionals

Pool Party is one of my favorite colors!  It ranks right up there with my all time favorite- Old Olive!  My downline- Dawn- totally agrees with me.  She said the other day that she thinks that almost every color goes with Pool Party & it ranks up there with her favorite color- Old Olive too!!  

ENJOY!!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment