Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

'Wetlands'

Wow- what a great guy card!!!  This is another one of the cards that I created for my 'All Occasions' card classes that I had a couple of weeks ago. 
Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
stamp sets:  'Wetlands' & 'Gorgeous Grunge'
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Chocolate Chip-  4 1/4 x 3 1/2
  • Very Vanilla-4 x 5 1/4 (inside of card), 2" strip for oval, 2 1/4 x 3
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/4 x 3/4; 3 1/4 x 2 1/2
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Oval Framelits, Dimensionals
+++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone!!  My hostess Kathy had a cute table decorated with an Easter tree & bunnies, along with some great snacks.  I want to give a shout out to Teri, Laura, Dena, Brooke, Jenny, Jan & Andrea for helping us to set up & clean up too!! I appreciate them more than they know!!

Last night I headed straight home from my class to meet Deke & Manda.  We all went to a friend- Joe Snakenberg's visitation.  There was a huge crowd & we saw lots of friends we hadn't seen for awhile.  Joe was killed in a semi accident last Monday, so please keep his family in your prayers. 

This morning Deke is off to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up all of my boys & spend the day with all 4 of them.  I have some projects planned for us to get done this week.....as I promised Drake we'd do them this week! 

Tonight after the boys go home I hope to get caught up on bookwork & placing orders!  Deke has a meeting tonight in Fairfield, so I'll be home alone.  Hopefully we can be in bed early (for us), as we have to get up really early tomorrow morning to load hogs again. 


Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment