Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

RETIRING LIST & 'Happy Celebrations'

The 2016-2017 Catalog RETIRING LIST is HERE!!

Click here to see it-
 http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf


Be sure to get ordered whatever you want on the list, before they are gone forever!!
 ++++++++++
 
Here is a great guy card!  This is one of the cards everyone stamping with me this weekend for my monthly classes will be making!
 
This is such an awesome embossing folder.  It actually debosses!!  
 
This 'Celebration Duo Embossing folder & this 'Happy Celebrations' stamp set coordinate.  They can be purchased separately or as a bundle!!  These 2 items will be carrying over into the new Annual Catalog in June- but they will not be available as a bundle at that time.
I took 2- 1" squares & cut them in half to make the edge along this card.

I will update this post with supplies sometime soon.

I have had a crazy busy week & a super busy weekend too!

+++++
Yesterday I enjoyed my day with the boys.  We played outside for a couple of hours.  It was a little chillier but almost perfect in my book!  I pulled weeds & worked in the yard, while the boys swag, played in the sand box & road their little gator.  Last night when the boys went home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning we are up early at 5:00 to mark, sort & load pigs.  Hopefully the semi is on time, so I can be at Manda's to get the boys by 7:30 at the latest.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  

Tonight I have several coming to stamp with me at our home!!  I am looking forward to sharing & stamping with all of them!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment