Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

A NEW Catalog Sneak Peek- 'Daisy Delight'!!

I LOVE this new stamp set- 'Daisy Delight', along with the coordinating Delightful Daisy Designer Paper & the Daisy Punch!
Isn't it pretty?  It is so bright & springy looking!

How did I do that?
Check out the front flap here on the my card front.  I did the direct to paper technique here to get this look!

stamp sets:  'Daisy Delight' - NEW Annual Catalog & 'Greatest Greetings'- RETIRING!
card stock: 
  • Wisteria Wonder- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4"- do the direct to paper technique on this.; 1/2 x 3 1/4" ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4" 
  • Daffodil Delight- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4" ; 1" strip (to punch out circles for the center of the Daisy)
  • Whisper White- 4 3/4 x 3 1/2"; 2 3/4" Strip
designer paper:  Delightful Daisy Designer Paper- NEW Annual Catalog- 
  • 3 x 3"
ink:  Wisteria Wonder
other:  1/2" Circle Punch, Daisy Punch- NEW Annual catalog, Dimensionals

This is one of the cards I created for my upcoming Spring Fling!!
+++++++
I will be a stamping bee today!!  I'm up early this morning to stamp!!  Then this afternoon we are headed to Des Moines with Nathan, Sarah & her parents- for a 3D ultra sound to see our new little grand-daughter that will be arriving the end of June!  When we get home I'll be making all of the food for tomorrows big class & finishing up creating & cutting card stock for that class too!  

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card. Thanks for sharing how you created it with the measurements too! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!! Glad you like it!! Great stamp set & coordinating punch!

      Delete