Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Winter trees & snow!

These pretty trees & drifts of snow come from the 'Greetings from Santa' stamp set!

I used the White Mica Flakes & the Multi-Purpose Glue for the snow!

This is a fun fold- "z fold" card.


I colored the trees & the sky using the NEW Watercolor Pencils that are available starting January 4, 2017!  They are one of the many new products in the Occasions Catalog.
I also added the Softly Falling embossing folder & the thick White Twine!

stamp set:  'Greetings from Santa'

card stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Old Olive
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Thick White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Mica Flakes, Big Shot, New Platform, Softly Falling Embossing Folder
+++++++

I enjoyed my day with our girls, my mom & family yesterday in Pella!  And I got new glasses ordered too!  When I got home I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

Oh my gosh.....I can't wait to share all of the months I'm creating for my 2017 Calendar Classes!  And I have to give a shout out to my wonderful husband for punching all of the holes last night for me the monthly card stock bases.  I'm very grateful he helps me. 

Today I'm home all day......and I'll be burning the midnight oil- creating & cutting for tomorrow's calendar class in N. Liberty!  I'm praying for my good mojo to continue! 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment