Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Stitched Framelits combined with 'Tin of Tags'!

I am lovin' these Stitched Framelits!  They are so popular that they were on back order & currently the item number is shut off until the orders that are already placed are filled.  They will turn the number back on so that they are orderable again- hopefully soon.  I'll keep you posted!

This is a clean & simple card!  And I used my favorite colors (I'm a blue lover)!  And how can you go wrong with adding a snowflake image to anything too? 

Did you notice the shadow stamped snowflakes on the Dapper Denim here. 

stamp set:  'Tin of Tags'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Framelits, White Organdy ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my boys & then being a farmer & helping Deke with our pigs!  

Deke was in the office all morning yesterday.  He then worked on the farm all afternoon/evening.  We are busy getting pigs moved & buildings washed, as we get new baby piggies in a couple of weeks!  

Makenzy & Trevor were here yesterday afternoon & finished up most of the carpenter things on our home.  The storm door is back on, the trim is all done & everything is all sealed up.  They will be back to fix the hole we had to make in our family room wall to get to our outside faucet later this week.  Then all that is left to do is for me get everything stained.  I won't get that done until next Spring.....between no time to do it & the weather getting cold- that job is on hold for now.  

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys for the day!  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!

Deke is home to work on the farm all day, powerwashing the grower.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment