Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

More of my 2017 calendars!

Here is my July & August 2017 calendars.

And there is a New Occasions Sneak Peek below too!!!

July 2017
stamp set:  'It's a Celebration'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Real Red
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  Basic Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella pen, Dimensionals, Duet Banner Punch

August 2017
Here is a sneak peek!

stamp set: 'Cool Treats'- Occasions Catalog- begins 1/4/17!
card stock:  Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
ink;  Black Memento, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo
other:  Dimensionals, White Accents, Clear Wink of Stella Pen
Note- there is a NEW coordinating Framelits called Frozen Treats to go with this new stamp set too!
++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  I had all 4 boys in the morning.  Nathan picked up Masen right before lunch.  And school got out early- so Manda picked up their boys about 2:00.  I then finished printing things for our pre-tax appointment & we left about 4:30 for that.  It was 8:00 when we got done with our appointment, we then grabbed a quick bite to eat for supper & went to get groceries & gifts for the boys at Walmart.  It was about 10:30 when we got home.  I put away groceries & went to bed.  I was just beat!

Today I'm home alone.  I have 3 swaps I have to get finished & run them to town to the post office. Susie's Hair Hut is open for business & I am cutting Steve & Trey's hair later this afternoon when Steve gets off of work.  Then tonight I'll be wrapping Christmas gifts, rubbing our loin & getting it started to cook & finishing last minute Christmas things- as we have our Christmas with our kids & boys tomorrow at noon.  

We have some nasty weather headed our way!  Hope it isn't all ice.  It started out with some big snowflakes about 1an hour ago & they have already changed to be smaller & wetter.  

OK- I have LOTS to get done today......back to stamping I go.
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment