Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

More 2917 calendars!

Here are 2 more of my 2017 calendars!   

I stressed about trying to create this May calendar without using multiple colors of ink.  And I was pleasantly surprised to hear many comments at my classes that this month was a favorite of many of the gals that were making it.  

May 2017
stamp set:  'Grateful Bunch'
card stock:  Mint Macaroon, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Blossom Bunch Punch, Retired- Oval Punch

June 2017
stamp set:  'Swirly Bird' & 'Dragonfly Dreams' (words- New Occasions Catalog)
card stock:  Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Wisteria Wonder
marker:  Wisteria Wonder
other:  Dimensionals, Paper Snips
+++++
It was a busy day yesterday with boys & running errands.  And then I had a late night on the farm helping Deke with the pigs.  We got in late, but still ended up putting up our Christmas tree (finally).  This month has just been crazy & jam packed & I'm behind.  But the count down is on & I still have lots to do between now & Christmas!  YIKES!

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight when they are gone we're headed out to have our end of year farm tax appointment.  If the weather is decent I hope to get a few groceries & do our Christmas shopping too tonight! 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment