Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Candy Cane Lane DSP

It is a clean & simple card!  What a cute little Gingerbread house!

I love this Candy Cane Lane Designer paper.  I just cut this little Gingerbread house of it, using my Paper Snips.

Check out the Mica Flakes I added to the roof top that I added for snow!
stamp set:  'Shake & Celebrate'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
designer paper: Candy Cane Lane (12x12)
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Tombo Glue, White Mica Flakes, Classic Label Punch
++++++

I'll update this card sometime soon......been going 100 mph with work & calendar classes each night.  Last night I had a house full of ladies making calendars & I'm gearing up for more to come for my 2 classes I'm having again today at our home.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment