Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

'Baby Bear'

This little guy is so soft & cuddly looking!
I did the faux suede technique along the strip of card stock that goes across the front of the card.  

I got a little ink on my finger, that ended up on the white square that I stamped the bear onto.  So I could just throw it away....I fussy cut out the bear & popped him up with dimensionals instead! 

stamp set:  'Baby Bear' & 'Candy Cane Christmas' (for the words- Just for You)
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
other:  Kraft Rope Trim, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  When they went home I was a farmer & helped Deke with the hogs.  It was COLD!  We  had such a beautiful fall.  I'm not ready for this terrible cold temps.  Guess I'd rather have it this way than have a ton of ice though.  

When we got in last night I got supper, showered, picked up toys & burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  

I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day!  Tonight I have a few friends coming here to our home to make their calendars.  While they are doing that, I'll be cutting card stock for more upcoming calendar classes. 

Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  We are looking forward to him being here to eat lunch with us today!  Tonight he is working late on the farm moving pigs.  We are trying to get ready for new baby piggies that are suppose to come next week.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment