Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

An Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!

Check out this card for some new Sneak Peeks from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.

Here is the card I made for Manda & Steve's anniversary.  I used a new set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog called 'Sealed with Love', along with the coordinating Love Notes Framelits Dies too.

The designer paper is from the 6x6 Sending Love Paper stack. 
stamp set:  'Sealed with Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sending Love 6x6 DSP stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Love Notes Framelits Dies, 1" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Organdy ribbon, Basic Pearls
++++++
We had a wonderful day yesterday & spent it with many family members celebrating Christmas!  We were on the go most of the day!  We went to Nathan & Sarah's for lunch, then to my sisters for my family Christmas & then home to chore.  While Deke was choring I made homemade pizza & we took it up to Deke's parents & had supper with them.  It was about 9:30 pm when we finally got home last night. 

Today I'm home (alone I think).  Deke is going to chore & then spend the day helping our son-in-law Steve sheet rock in their basement.  I have lots of things to get caught up- farm bookwork & then making swaps & projects for upcoming classes.  I hope I get alot done!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment