Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

'Daisy Delight'

Look at these flowers!  This is one of the prints in the Delightful Daisy DSP that I stamped the Daisy flower image onto, punched the Daisy flower & then cut it in half & layered it together to make this 1/2 flower look.

This was one of the cards that everyone joining me at my Spring Fling the end of April got to make!  It was a fun card to make!  This was everyone's sneak peek at new catalog products & this stamp set, coordinating punch & coordinating DSP was a hit!  

Note:  This punch is currently not available to order until the end of this month.  It sold out fast!  It is very popular.  I'll make sure I post on my blog when it is available to order again. 
stamp set:  'Daisy Delight'
card stock:  Soft Sky, Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White
designer paper:  Delight Daisy DSP (12x12)
ink:  Tranquil Tide
other:  Daisy Punch, Classic Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

++++++
Yesterday was a busy day full of boys!!  Baylor was really good & I think he had fun playing with our boys.  

Last night the kids were all here for supper to celebrate Deke's birthday.  After supper- Deke, me, Nathan & Steve went out to mark & sort outside hogs.  Manda & Sarah & the boys played outside- enjoying the beautiful weather!  

The boys sure had a fun evening together playing ball, swinging, riding their gators & catching lightening bugs.  It was priceless when Brody came in & announced we were singing Happy Birthday to Papa & he started the song.  We ended the night with one of Papa's favorites- his birthday cake, which was my homemade chocolate sheet cake

Today is our daughter-in-law Sarah's birthday.  And we are all going racing tonight in Columbus Junction. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment