Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

'Heartland'

This is the cool birthday card that I made for Deke's birthday last week.  This stamp set was just perfect for him!!  What do you think?  I love the way it turned out!

We have 3 old John Deere tractors like this on our farm & sitting by the tractor is our Chocolate Lab- Cocoa!
Look at the neat new 'Burlap' background stamp that I used on the background too!

stamp sets:  'Heartland' & 'Burlap' background
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Shimmery White
ink: Archival Basic Black, Garden Green
other:  Classic Label Punch, Perfect White Accents (colored them black with a sharpie marker), Burlap Ribbon, Dimensionals, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen
++++
Yesterday was a fun day of stamping with friends!  Lots of laughs & good times were shared by all! 

Last night we all went to Belva Deer Lake to visit the Seeley family that was camping there.  We ate super with them, played with all of our grandkids & sat around the campfire visiting.  Oh and I can't forget that we made yummy smores!  

Today I have the day off of work.  I'll be spending it stamping, going to the twins ball game & taking Brayden to ball practice tonight.  Plus somehow squeezing in working on the farm, helping Deke sort pigs too.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment