Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Happy Birthday Thinlits!

Check out some new products here!  I think this card turned out super cute!!  It is one that I made in April for a Leaders Swap that I was in.  I forgot that I hadn't posted it yet.  

This Lemon Lime Twist new In Color is one of my favorites!!!  It is a great combo here with the Night of Navy.  
card stock:  Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
designer paper:  Fresh Florals DSP (12x12)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Happy Birthday Thinlits, Pretty Label Punch, White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals

++++++
Our whole family, plus Uncle Jerry, Aunt Kathy & Sarah's parents- went to Brayden's game last night.  He did great.....he had a big play to get a guy out & then a big hit into the outfield.  The guys left the game a little early, as they headed to Columbus Junction to race.  I came home after Brayden's game & burn the midnight oil stamping!  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & 2nd in the main.

I am home today & will be a stampin' fool!!  I hope I have good mojo!  I have tons to get done for my upcoming team meeting, leaders swap & upcoming classes!

Tonight our whole family is all going out for supper to celebrate Deke & Sarah's birthdays!!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment