Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

'Daisy Delight'

Check out these cute little stemmed daisies!  They are from the 'Daisy Delight' stamp set.  

This is a clean & simple card......think it turned out bright & cheery!

I used the DSP from Birthday Memories & thought this print looked great with these daisies!  
stamp set:  'Daisy Delight'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Memories DSP (12x12)
ink:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry
other:  Crushed Curry ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle punch, dimensionals, glue dots
++++++
Yesterday was a full day!  We went to Nathan & Sarah's for lunch, then to watch the twins play ball& then home to chore.  The Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Deke went racing.  I kept Masen home with me.  I worked on some stamping, but didn't get near as much done as I had hoped to.

Nathan got 3rd in his heat & 3rd in his main.

This morning I'm up early to walk & work on swaps.  I'm keeping my great nephew (Baylor that is 2 1/2" today too).  He will be here about 6:45 & the other boys will be here about 8.  I am hoping it is nice enough we can play outside. 

Today is Deke's birthday!!  So the kids are coming here to eat supper with us to celebrate.  After supper Deke, me, Nathan & Steve will go out to mark & sort hogs from the outside lots.  

Gotta run.....I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment