Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

'A Little Wild'

Oh my gosh.....this is a cute new stamp set!!  It is called- 'A Little Wild'.  And it has coordinating framelits that go with it too!  

I needed a baby card to send to a friend, congratulating her on their new grandson.....so this is the card I created to send to her.

Look at the lions mane.  I added the Wink of Stella to it.

The designer is paper is a wood grain print.  It is from the Coffee Break DSP (12x12) pack.
I also used new 3/8" Satin Stitched ribbon & the new 2 1/4" Circle Punch!

It is clean & simple, but cute!

stamp set:  'A Little Wild'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Coffee Break DSP (12x12)
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  2 1/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/8" Satin Crushed Curry ribbon, dimensionals, Glue Dots

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment