Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

A bunch of daisies from 'Daisy Delight'!

Check out this bunch of daisies!!  I used the new 'Daisy Delight' stamp set.  

I needed to get some sympathy cards made & sent out to some friends this week, so this is one of the cute sympathy cards I made using some NEW products!!
The shaded Old Olive DSP is from the coordinating Delightful Daisy pack.  

I used the words from the 'Flourishing Phrases' stamp set for the outside & the inside of the card.

And be sure to check out the new Crushed Curry ribbon too!

stamp sets:  'Daisy Delight'  'Flourishing Phrases' 
card stock:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Delightful Daisy 
ink:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Curshed Curry Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Our whole past month/week/day is just the same......totally CRAZY!!!!  

Yesterday was a busy & fun day with all 5 of the boys.  We then went to watch the twins play ball 5:30 & they did a great job!!  It is so fun to see the little ones learning how the game is played.  When we got home from their game, I was a farmer & worked late on the farm with Deke.  Nathan & Steven helped us too, as we were sorting fat hogs from our outside lots.  Thankfully we got done just as it was getting too dark to see.  I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!!

It was a short night, as this morning we are up early at 4 a.m. to headed out to work on the farm & get ready to load hogs.  We have a semi coming at 4:30 a.m.  & then one coming at 7:00 a.m.  The boys will be here by 8:15 to spend the day with us- so I hope everything goes smoothly on the farm & I'm done & back in the house for them!!  We have our yearly farm/bank appointment this morning too at 10:30.  And then tonight when the boys go home I will be stamping!!  I have a great group joining me at our home for my one of my June monthly stamp classes. 

Gotta run....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment