Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Another Tea Pot!

Here is another tea pot.  I made a card similar to this & posted it HERE!!!

My mom collects tea pots.  And I remember ones that my Grandma Cox had when I was growing up too.....thus this card makes me think of them.  This designer paper is just perfect for it.
stamp set:   'A Nice Cuppa' (RETIRING)
card stock:  Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
designer paper: Pretty Petals Paper Stack (RETIRING)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cups & Kettle Framelits (RETIRING- SOLD OUT), Hearts Border Punch, Tea Lace Doilies (RETIRING), Dimensionals, Pear Pizzazz 1/4" Cotton Ribbon (RETIRING), Basic Rhinestone
++++++
It was a wet & dreary day out yesterday, so the boys didn't get to play outside.  Our family was all here for supper last night for our post Mother' Day celebration.  It was great to get together with everyone.  When they all left I got toys picked up, dishes done, mail gone though, emails, etc.....and went to bed.  I was just beat!

This morning Manda has an early meeting before school, so I'm headed out to pick up the boys & then go get Masen & take Brayden to school.  Tonight when the boys all go home I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for all of my stamp classes I have this week!!

Deke had a meeting this morning, but it got rescheduled for next week, so I think he is home all day to get to work on the farm & try to catch up here. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment