Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

A tea pot!

Here is a cute little tea pot that was one of my Spring Fling cards.

Note:  This stamp set is still available, but this framelit set is already sold out, as they are both retiring.  

stamp set:   'A Nice Cuppa' (RETIRING)
card stock:  Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
designer paper: Pretty Petals Paper Stack (RETIRING)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cups & Kettle Framelits (RETIRING- SOLD OUT), Hearts Border Punch, Tea Lace Doilies (RETIRING), Dimensionals, Pear Pizzazz 1/4" Cotton Ribbon (RETIRING), Basic Rhinestone
++++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping & the 3 Seeley boys were here for a few hours too!  

I have some super cute cards created for my upcoming May classes.  I'm using alot of retiring stamp sets & accessories.  I can't wait to share them with everyone in the next 2 weeks.
I still have to finish cutting some card stock, pack up & load up this morning!  I'm headed out soon for my monthly class in N. Liberty!  Ila is our hostess this month & I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my day stamping!
I'm going to stop & see my friend Judy on my way home tonight & take her a bag of cards!  
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment