Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Here is Brayden's Birthday card!

Earlier this month, on May 1st our little man- Brayden, turned 8 years old!!  WOW- where does the time go?  I can't believe that he is growing up so fast.  He is such an amazing little man & he just melts our hearts!  He loves being here with us on the farm & we love having him around as much as he can be here!

This is the card that I made for him for his birthday.  I thought it turned out cute!  And he liked it too.  I am always thrilled when my boys are excited to get a hand made card from Grandma!
stamp set:  'Number of Year's & 'Balloon Celebration'
I used the 'Remembering Your Birthday' (RETIRING) for the inside of the card.

card stock:  Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry & Whisper White, Sahara Sand

designer paper:  It's My Party Paper Stack (12x12)

ink: Archival Basic Black

other:  Big Shot, Circle Large Number Thinlits, Thinlits (RETIRING), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (RETIRING), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Baker's Twine Combo Pack (Mint Macron- RETIRING), dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape
 And of course I had to add balloons to the inside of it too!  And I tucked his gift money in behind them. 
++++
Oh my......I've been going 100 mph & I am so far behind.  My plate is definitely full!!  I think I need a vacation!!  But there is definitely more work to try to get ready for a vacation too! 
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  We played outside in the morning & enjoyed the beautiful day!  When they left last night I got a few things done & then headed to the races late.  I got there just in time to watch Nathan's heat race.  And then as soon as Nathan was done with his main I headed back home to burn the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  Nathan won his heat again, but ended up pulling in during the main because of motor problems- so that was a bummer, as he was running in 2nd place.

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys for the day.  Deke is home to catch up on the farm too today.  Tonight when the boys head home I'll be burning the midnight oil making swaps & packing.  We head out tomorrow morning for the airport for our annual Stampin' Up! trip.  I have a ton of emails, cards, swaps, etc. to do yet.....& somehow have to get it all done between now & then.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
(And I hope I have a wonderful Thursday too!)
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that our little man is now 8 years old!!

    ReplyDelete