Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bravo!!

This awesome stamp is retiring!!  It is in the stamp set 'Bravo' & is full of many different & great words that can be use for many different things that we celebrate!
This is my bonus cad for my May monthly stamp classes.  Everyone joining me this weekend to stamp gets to make it.

This is the graduation card that I made for my niece Ginny & I gave it to her last Saturday at her graduation party. 

stamp set:   'Bravo'  (RETIRING)
card stock:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Circle Thinlits (RETIRING), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (RETIRING), Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (RETIRING), Note Tag Punch (RETIRING)
+++
Yesterday I enjoyed my day with the boys & then had a fun evening stamping with everyone that joined me!  I'm gearing up now for those coming to stamp with me this morning too & looking forward to sharing & seeing everyone!!

We have Jose's graduation party at noon today......so as soon as everyone leaves from my stamp class we'll be headed out the door & going to her party.  When we get home from her party I'll be cleaning & packing up things & getting ready to head out early for my 2 monthly classes in Hiawatha.  

Tonight Nathan is suppose to be racing in Bloomfield.  If it doesn't get rained out we'll all be headed there.  Hope he has good luck!

Have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment