Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

More Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks!

Yesterday I spent the whole day/night stamping!!  I burnt the midnight oil making swaps that I needed to get into the mail today.  I made over 90 full/completed cards yesterday.  This is one of them!  I love the way it turned out......and yep, it is fall themed!

I used these new products here:
  • The 'Wishing You Well' stamp set on pg. 35 in the Holiday Catalog.  (for the wheat)
  • The 'Flourish Filigree' stamp set on pg. 41 in the Holiday Catalog. (for the words)
  • The Country Lane DSP on pg. 43 in the Holiday Catalog.  (for the woodgrain strip)
How did I do the little notch in the corner?  I used my Everyday Label punch & snipped each of the 4 corners- just like I'm showing you here in this photo.  
 I decided when I got this card all finished that I wanted to add the Gold Metallic Pearls to each of the 4 corners.  WOW- don't they dress it up & make it so elegant! 
stamp sets:  'Flourish Filigree' & 'Wishing You Well'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
designer paper:  County Lane Designer Paper
ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
other:  Everyday Label Punch, Burlap ribbon (cut in 1/2 & then frayed on the ends), Gold Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & then head to town to the Seeley's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus out after school.  They get out early again today at 1:30. 

Tonight when the kids have all gone home, Deke & I will be canning more tomatoes.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment