Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

More- Color Your Season Bundle!


  This is a SUPER cute bundle!!
I just love it!
 
Check out this pretty card.
 And talk about sparkle!
Look at those flower shine!
How did I do it?
  • I stamped the flower/leaves image onto Watercolor paper, using my Black Stazon. 
  • Using a scrap piece of Watercolor paper I stamped again- making sure to just get the 3 big flower images. 
  • Using my NEW Flirty Flamingo Water Color Pencils & the Wink of Stella- I colored the flowers & fussy cut them out with my Paper Snips & popped them up with dimensionals.
  • Using my NEW Granny Apple Green Water Color Pencils & A Blender Pen I colored the leaves/stems & little flower buds.
  • I added Basic Pearls to the center of the big flowers.
stamp set:  Blended Seasons
card stock:  Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Watercolor Paper
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  Paper Snips, White of Stella, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Granny Apple Green ribbon
 
You can see more about this  
BY CLICKING HERE!!!!

Purchase the Color Your Season BUNDLE 
& save 10%!
#149893 (wood)= $77.25
#149894 (clear)= $64.75
 
'Blended Seasons' Stamp set only-
#149019 (wood)= $53.00
#149016 (clear)= $39.00
 
Stitched Seasons Framelits only-
#149013= $33.00

Water Color Pencils Assortment #2 only-
#149014= $12.50
++++++++
Yesterday was a super long day!  I was just beat last night.....I only got a few hours of sleep, up early to work on the farm for a few hours with the hogs & then spent my day with the kids.  I got a few orders sorted & some bookwork done last night.....not near enough! 

This morning I'm up early to walk & be ready for the kids to get here early.  Tonight I will be stamping & working on piles to catch up when the kids go home.

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment