Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

More 'Blended Seasons'

Today I'm sharing a quick wedding card I made for Kris & Julie's wedding that we went to last night.  I used the bell stamp/framelit from the Color Your Season Bundle!  You can check it out & more details about it by clicking HERE!
I used my Paper Snips & fussy cut the bow off of the top of one of bells & layered them.  

I colored the bells with my Stampin' Blends using the Dark Blackberry Bliss, Light Smoky Slate & Dark Smoky Slate.  I added the Wink of Stella over the top of my bow!
Check out the pretty DSP!  It will be available on September 5th in the NEW Holiday Catalog & is from the Country Lane Designer Paper pack.  

stamp set:  'Blended Seasons'
card stock:  Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil
designer paper:  Country Lane (12x12)- available September 5th in the Holiday Catalog
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Blackberry Bliss, Light Smoky Slate, Dark Smoky Slate
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones, Wink of Stella
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We had a wedding to go to in Fairfield last night, so ended up dropping off Masen & Ainslee at their other grandparents.  The wedding was very nice.  We hung out with the Seeley family, plus our friends Jenny, Clint & daughter Macey.  And it was great, as we saw lots of friends we hadn't seen for years. 

Wow- shocker......I don't have any kids today.  So I'm up early this morning to walk & will make a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check & pick up a few groceries.  I'll then hurry home to stamp all day/night!  I have lots of swaps that I have to get done & in the mail tomorrow!  So I'm going to be a stamping fool with good mojo today!

Wishing you a blessed Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment