Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

More 'Blended Seasons'

Oh my gosh.....I've shared lots of cards in the past couple of weeks using this awesome stamp set called- 'Blended Seasons'!!  Talk about being versatile!  This set is exactly that!  

And another awesome part of this set is that it has some super cool framelits called 'Stitched Seasons' Framelits that coordinate with it too!

In my card today I just used the stamp set & some circles.  This is a quickie card.....clean & simple & cute!!  When it is time to go to bed & you're beat & have had kids all day/night.......this is what I whipped up in a few minutes so that I had a card to do a quick blog post to share with you today! 
Talk about a great guy card.  Isn't this just perfect!!  I just love the way it turned out!!  I think it would make a great sympathy or get well card too- if you changed the words. 

Check out the cool new ribbon trim!  It is called 3/16" Braided Linen Trim & available in the NEW Holiday Catalog that starts on September 5th!  So be sure you add this trim to your wish list!  It is really great!

To find out more about this LIMITED TIME ONLY BUNDLE you can CLICK HERE!!!
This is totally a Susie card.....my colors & all!  So what do you think?  Do you like it?

Note:  I just shadow stamped the wheat to get the variation in color & more wheat images.  

stamp set:  'Blended Seasons'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Nature's Poem
ink:  Soft Suedeother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Starburst Circle Punch, Braided Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
Our day started out early & I had kids all day/night.  Nathan & Sarah are gone....so their 3 are staying with us for the next few days/nights.  When the Seeley boys went home for the day, we played outside some more for awhile & then got Brayden ready for Papa to take him to football practice.  While they were there I canned 8 quarts of tomatoes.  I didn't think they were ever coming home, as football practice went late......so we had a late supper!  It was then time for baths, jammies & off to bed for all of us!

This morning we are up early & I'll spend my day with all 6 kids again.  Tonight we are going to my friend Susan's to pick more tomatoes to can.  And we'll then just hang out with the kids when we get home.  

Gotta run........
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment