Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

More- Blended Seasons

Are you tired of seeing different projects the past week that I created with this awesome- Color Your Season Bundle?  They are all different!!  Isn't it amazing the variety & the versatility there is in this Bundle!

You can CLICK here to read more about this LIMITED TIME ONLY bundle- Color Your Season!

Wow- this card doesn't have much stamping on it!  It is lean & simple.  But it give a totally different look to this Color Your Season Bundle, doesn't it!

You can't tell by the photo, but I embossed the Granny Apple Green with the Subtle's Embossing Folder.  It gives a linen like/cheese cloth texture.

I used the SPECIAL BUNDLE for this card!

The flower/leaves are from the Stitched Seasons Framelits.  And the words are from the Blended Seasons stamp set. 
How did I do it?
  • I cut the flowers/leaves out of the Whisper White card stock.
  • I used the negative image of this & put a piece of Granny Apple Green card stock behind it.
  • I then cut another flowers/leaves image out of the Gorgeous Grape card stock, cut off the 3 flowers with my paper snips & popped them up using dimensionals (over the negative image leaves). 
stamp set:  'Blended Season'
card stock:  Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
ink:  Gorgeous Grape
other:   1/3/4" Circle Punch, Gorgeous Grape ribbon, Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Seasons Framelits, paper Snips, Standard Platform, Subtle Embossing Folder, Glue Dot, Dimensionals
+++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone that joined me!! Teri had yummy treats, we stamped cute cards & had a wonderful time visiting!  And to top it off, everyone left the class with their NEW Holiday Catalog in their hands!  

I stopped & picked up a Casey's pizza for our supper on my way home last night & then unloaded my car load of stamping stuff after we ate.  Deke & I ended up watching a movie & called it a night.  

This morning we are up early.  Deke will chore & then head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  He'll work on the farm this afternoon, chore again & then head to Fairfield to a meeting down there he has tonight.  

I'm gonna walk, move all of the stamping stuff (unloaded from my Traverse) that is sitting all over the family room & get ready to spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight when they go home I'm stamping!!  I have the projects created for my monthly classes, I just need to get the supplies all cut.  I have projects to create & cut for my team meeting I have coming up.  Our week is just jam packed!! I pray I can get everything done.  I have the 2 kids every day, we sell hogs early one morning, get baby piggies in on Thursday & I have 5 stamp classes to get ready for that I have- a monthly class here on Friday night; a monthly class here on Saturday morning; a team meeting here on Saturday afternoon & then I'm in CR all day on Sunday for my morning & afternoon monthly classes there.  Plus we have to squeeze in Masen's birthday party that we have on Saturday night- which includes cooking a roaster of pork for & baking a couple of chocolate sheet cakes too!  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment