Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2018

More- Blended Season

This is a fun Christmas card using the 'Blended Season' stamp set & coordinating Stitched Seasons framleits.  This stamp set & framelits are available in a BUNDLE!

I used the #2 Assortment Watercolor Pencils to color the Holly & the Leaves.  

How did I do the bow?
  • I used the bow framelit & the Embossing Mats to do the bow.  
  • I had to use my Paper Snips & fussy cut around the outside edge of it.
How did I do the holly berries?
  • I used the framelits & cut the leaves out of the Garden Green.
  • I then used the same framelit & cut just the berries out the Cherry Cobbler & snipped them off (so I just had the tiny berry part) using my Paper Snips.
  • I used my Fine Tipped Glue to attach the berries to the leaves.
I also used my Fine Tip Glue over the top of the colored berries to make them shinny!  Just be sure you let them dry for about 30 mins before you touch them or anything so that it doesn't get smeared.  

Look at the ends of the strip in the center of the card that has the holly & berries on it.  Check out the Garden Green ends.  I used the REVERSE piece of the framelit to make these.

stamp set:  'Blended Season'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Embossing Mats, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Season Framelits, Paper Snips, Fine Tip Glue, Dimensionals, Red Rhinestones, #2 Watercolor Pencils- Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green, Blender Pens
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  We went up to my mom's home to visit her, my step-dad Dick,  Aunt Virginia, Uncle Larry & cousin Le.  Uncle Larry & Le came down from McGregor to visit & bring LOTS of quilts that my Aunt Anita had made.  She passed away earlier this year & he is cleaning closets.  Oh my gosh......I am blessed!!  I got several of them.....so finished & some not finished...I will treasure them forsure. 

Last night the guys went racing.  I wanted to go, but knew I had too much I had to get caught up on her at home.  Nathan won his heat & he won the main too!!!  Yeah!!

Today I'm home (alone I think) & will be stamping all day!  I hope I have good mojo!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment