Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2018

'Little Twinkle'

I needed a baby card.......so thought I'd play with this cute new Twinkle Twinkle Suite real quick last night!  This Suite is on page 83 in the Annual Catalog. 

I am excited, as you know I'm a punch girl.....so I am lovin' this new Twinkle Builder Punch!
The Twinkle Twinkle Suite includes:
  • stamp set- 'Little Twinkle' 
  • Twinkle Builder Punch
  • Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper
  • Silver & Petal Pink Twine
  • Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins
  • Twinkle Twinkle Assorted card stock
This card is clean & simple!!  But I think it turned out cute!  Just adding the sequins & the twine were that little extra touch to finish it off!

stamp set:  'Little Twinkle'
card stock:  Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Whisper White
designer paper:  Twinkle Twinkle DSP
ink:  Gray Graniteother:  Silver & Petal Pink Twine, Twinkle Builder Punch, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was another busy day with the kids.  We played outside for awhile in the morning & the afternoon.  It was a beautiful day out!  

Last night when the Seelely's went home we played outside some more, ate a quick supper, ran to Walkers for some ice cream, stopped to visit my mom a minute & then went to my friend Susie's to get more tomatoes for me to can this weekend.  We watched the Cubs game when we got home & then called it a night. 

This morning we are up early to get Brayden ready for football practice.  He'll then go to his other grandparents for the weekend, as his Uncle Bryce is home from Colorado to visit.  I'll spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight we are going to Kris & Julie's wedding in Fairfield & we will drop off Masen & Ainslee at their other grandparents on the way down there. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment