Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Happy Birthday to you Nathan!!

Yesterday was Nathan's Birthday!  This is the card that I made for him!

You all know that I love fall!  I thought this turned out cute & fun!  
How did I do it?
  • Using a 4 x5 1/4" piece of Sahara Sand card stock I ran it through my Big Shot using my standard platform & Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
  • I then used sponge daubers & ink pads & rubbed them in various spots, over the embossed planks.  I used- Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Blueberry Bushel & Soft Suede.  NOTE:  After I had the first 4 colors rubbed on- I lightly rubbed Soft Suede all over the entire card front. 
  • I cut out the words- Happy" from the Happy Birthday Thinlits & adhered it to the front of the card.
stamp sets:  'Rooted in Nature' & 'Tabs for Everything'
card stock:  Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand
inks:  Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Blueberry Bushel, Soft Suede. 
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Nature's Roots Framelits, Happy Birthday Thinlits, Burlap Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Standard Platform, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The twins got out of school early at 1:30- so they were here all afternoon too.  Last night the Seeley & the Wood families were here for supper.  Nathan wanted Teets Taco's & I made him some Fudge Filled Oatmeal bars.  We played outside after supper & called it a night when it was almost dark.

This morning I'm up early to walk & head to town.  Trey has an early appointment in IC today to see an ENT about getting his tonsils out.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with Masen & Ainslee.  Trey will be here later this morning & the twins will be here about 1:50 when the get here off of the school bus.  Brayden has an appointment in IC this afternoon with is dr for his diabetes.  So Masen & Ainslee will be here late. 

Tonight when everyone goes home I'll be a stamping fool!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment