Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

'Country Home' Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

 I love this stamp set called 'Country Home'.  My grandparents milked cows.  I remember cream cans like this that were everywhere on their farm.  Oh how I wish I had one of them now as a keep sake!

This is just an amazing bundle called the Country Lane Suite!  It is so on trend with all of the Farm House style decor that is so very popular right now. 
Most of the products that I used here are in the NEW Holiday Catalog & will be available to purchase on September 5th, 2018!  There is alot more here for you to add to your wish list!

stamp set:  'Country Home'
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White
designer paper:  Country Lane DSP

ink:  Black Memento, Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Light Crumb Cake, Light & Dark Blackberry Bliss, Light Smoky Slate, Bronze, Light Mint Macaron, Light Cajun Craze, Dark Daffodil Delight, Bronze, Color Lifter
other:  Chicken Wire Embellishments, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Everyday Label Punch (for the notched look on the corners), Linen Thread, Classic Label Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, Sponge Dauber
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  The 3 big kids got our of school early again- so they were here too.  Last night we went to visit Deke's mom in the hospital & then had a Farm Bureau supper to attend.  It was later when we got home & I had toys to pick up, emails to answer, orders to place, etc.......

Deke is up early this morning to chore & head to the courthouse.  I'm up early to walk & get ready for all 6 kids.  They will all be here at our home at 7 this morning, as Nathan & Manda both have early meetings & Sarah is out of town for her job.  I'll get them all fed, we'll run the 3 big boys back to town, to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones here.  Tonight the twins have their first football game.  We'll go to it & then have supper together to celebrate Brody & Drake's 7th birthday that is TODAY!  I just can't believe it!  Where does time go?  I can't believe that they are 7 already.  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment